My Friends

Sabtu, 23 Maret 2013

Hello Spring

Hello..
It's Saturday again, and it means new challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge: A Recipe
The recipe is:
1 image
at least 2 embelishment
3 patterned paper

We welcome brand new 2013 sponsor:


Here is the recipe of my card:
Image: Daffodil Spring by Crafts and Me
Coloring: Copic Marker, Faber Castell Classic Color Pencil
Cardstock: Omega
Patterned Paper: 1 piece from Country Garden by Bo Bunny, 2 pieces from Hello Spring by Little Yellow Bicycle
Dies: Mini Fanciful Flourish and Exotic Butterfly by Cheery Lynn, Label by Mpress Craft
Embelishment: Ribbon, Paper Flower
Others: Ranger Stickles Firefly and Ranger Distress Ink Peeled Paint to ink the edges


Hope you like it
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend

Hugs

8 komentar:

  1. I love your card Dewi! The bright green is such a lovely touch. Your image is colored so nicely as well.

    Nadja

    BalasHapus
  2. Lovely and cheerful card. Thanks for playing along with the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    BalasHapus
  3. This is very beautiful card. Fabulous coloring on your image. Thank you very much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.
    Hugs*
    Joann

    BalasHapus
  4. Wau Dewi, what a beautiful spring card you made; great colour!
    I like all your embelishment :-))ž
    Hugs, Andreja

    BalasHapus
  5. Gorgeous card Dewi!! We are neighbours )) I am staying in Malaysia.
    Hugs,
    Natali

    BalasHapus
  6. Hi Dewi, just wanted to pop by and say thank you for the lovely comment you left on my One Stop Crafts challenge entry - it means a lot to me - so thank you very much!
    Nice to know that I'm not the only stamp addict with OCD tendencies too! I have to admit I seem to be getting more OCD with my card making the more I make!
    Your colouring is absolutely a fabulous, I love how you have embellished your card and you use colour beautifully hugs Karen P

    BalasHapus
  7. thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges with this beautiful project

    BalasHapus
  8. Beautiful. Loving the spring colours and the flourishes.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi