My Friends

Jumat, 01 April 2016

Birthday Candy


Dear Crafty Friends...
to celebrate my thirty something birthday, I'd like to share this candy.. Hope that you'll like em..
To join the drawing, you have to follow these three steps:
1. Follow my blog
2. Share this post on your blog or social media you use (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter,  etc)
3. Put your name and the link url of your sharing post to linky tool below, one entry per person

I'll do the draw through Random Number Generator App. at April 28, 2016 8PM Indonesia Standard Time.
Thank you for participating and good luck!

Xoxo

Dewi

4 komentar:

  1. HAPPY Birthday !!!!
    thanks for the chance and I've linked you all up in myside bar
    hugs Nikki

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello, Dewi! Happy Birthday! Wish I were 30-something again! Thank you for your generous candy! I am on an enforced blog break now. All my crafts are packed up. We had to move out of our house for major repairs. We've been waiting over a year and happy that they are finally be done. However, I'm not having a good time in the vacant house where we're staying - feeling very displaced and wishing to be home again. Luckily the library is not far from where we're staying so I can read emails. Your candy looks delicious and I would really be excited to win. I'm already a long-time follower (Fit Kitty) - I'm going to add your photo to my sidebar now. Hope your birthday is a happy one! Thanks so much!

    BalasHapus
  3. Happy birthday and many Happy returns.. I linked you to my facebook page "Do you hear the wind whisper".. .Thank you ever so much for sharing this :)

    BalasHapus
  4. hoooo that's fantastic and a great opportunity for me to follow your blog too! how wonderful !! biiig hugs!!

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi