My Friends

Kamis, 08 Juni 2017

Smiles & Sunshine



I made a tag featuring Liliana Mermaid (with Waterlily)

I'd like to enter my tag into these following challenges:
Summer - The Fairy and The Unicorn
Bingo - Deep Ocean: Sentiment - Stitching - Die Cuts
Anything Goes - Craft-Dee Bowz
Anything Goes  - Not Just Cards
Tic Tac Toe - Sunny Day Crafting: Ribbon - Digi - Dies
Anything Goes/Bingo Board - Making Memories Crafting: Bow - Image - Lace
Anything Goes - QKR Stampede


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

5 komentar:

  1. Really beautiful, Dewi! Love the bow and the seaside embellies. I love seeing what you've entered into our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede and love being inspired by it. :-D Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    BalasHapus
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    BalasHapus
  3. A gorgeous, sunny card, I love the colours and the design.
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next month.
    Janice DT

    BalasHapus
  4. Dewi this is just so beautiful and smacks of summer.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    BalasHapus
  5. Lovely summery card, really like how you've done the sun. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month.
    Claire DT member

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi